A $1000 Internet Marketing Scholarship.
Are you a student who is passionate about writing? This is your best opportunity to get recognition for your talent by participating in an essay writing challenge.
EspressoTune is reviewing latest coffee related products in various categories and helping consumers to find the best product which can cover all of their requirements.
Example: Best espresso machine reviews 2017
The Espresso Tune announces an essay writing contest for students who are willing to showcase their superb skills in critical and creative thinking.
A scholarship award of $1000 will be presented to one (1) student in September 2017. Applicants must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in a college, university or high school in the United States.
Note: A yearly scholarship program
Jump to right section
The scholarship will be awarded in November 2017 and has a value of $1000.00 that is payable in one installment.
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit a typed essay (1000+ words) to email@example.com answering the following questions
- What’s your favorite summer activities?
- How coffee impact your study?
- What are some of the emerging kitchen gadget for making easy the housework? What’s your opinion about them?
When submitting, use “Espresso Tune – Internet Marketing Scholarship 2017” as the subject of the email and include the following details in the email body:
- Personal Details (First & Last name, Phone, and Address)
- School Name
- Area of Study
- Documentation or proof of your attendance or enrollment at an accredited High School, college or university will be required.
*The applicant will be needed to attach their Student ID along with their Essay.
Who Can Apply?
Those students who’re currently studying in the areas of Marketing, IT, Technology, Business or Communications may be extremely interested in this scholarship program and doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for the internet marketing is enough.
To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a high school, college or university in the United States.
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- All applicants must be United States residents
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a recognized high school, college, university
- Student must provide the address of the College’s Financial Aid Office that they are currently enrolled at, attended or planning to attend
- A college, University or High School Identification number (Student ID) will be required
- Applicants are required to submit a 1000+ word essay.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Your essay must be unique and creative. We don’t tolerate plagiarism. Hence, we will disqualify participants who submit an essay that has been published before. Only (1) submission per person is allowed.
- We will not accept an essay that doesn’t follow these guidelines.
- All submitted documents and applicant’s information will be screened to check their credibility. If an applicant provides any FALSE or MISLEADING information, he/she will be disqualified WITHOUT notice.
- An impartial selection committee of top-ranked academic writers at espressotune.com is responsible for ranking and choosing the winner. The scholarship will be awarded based on applicant’s essay score.
- All decisions made are final and not subject to appeal whatsoever.
All applications must be postmarked by November 30, 2017.
The recipient of the scholarship award will be notified in “16th December 2017″. The successful candidate will be listed on this website espressotune.com after they have been notified and have accepted the award.
For any inquiries, kindly reach us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Espresso Tune