Coffee makers generally come with large bodies, and we often don’t have that much space in our kitchens. Also, many households don’t need huge capacity coffee machines. So, Keurig single-cup coffee makers are the best for small kitchen spaces and portability. These coffee machines are lightweight and come with a portable design so that you can place it and carry them anywhere.
Also, the operation and cleaning of these coffee makers are very easy and simple. With easy and frequent maintenance, it will not only give you perfect cups of coffee but also last longer than you are expecting. If you think that single-serve Keurig machines are your best option, you should read our reviews below and buy one at the best available price.
- Top 7 Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker 2023
- 1. Keurig K-Mini Single Cup Coffee Maker
- 2. Keurig K15 Single Cup Coffee Maker
- 3. Keurig K-Classic Single Cup Coffee Maker
- 4. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Cup Coffee Maker
- 5. Keurig K250 Single Cup Coffee Maker
- 6. Keurig K-Elite Single Cup Coffee Maker
- 7. Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker
- Why choose Keurig single cup coffee maker
- Final Recommendation
Top 7 Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker 2023
1. Keurig K-Mini Single Cup Coffee Maker
This Keurig k cup single-serve coffee maker has won the hearts of thousands of coffee lovers with its performance. Seeing the device, you won’t be able to realize its capabilities. The simplicity in its operation and maintenance will give you hundreds and thousands of cups of freshly brewed coffee without much hassle.
- Because of its compact size, you can fit it anywhere within 5 inches wide space.
- You can remove the drip tray and pour coffee into a maximum of 7 inches tall mug.
- It automatically shuts down within 90 minutes from the last brew to save power.
- The water tank capacity is 6 to 12 ounces, which is enough for one cup of coffee.
- Operating this coffee maker is very easy as one button does it all to give you delicious coffee within minutes.
The compact size and intelligent design will let you even place this single-cup Keurig machine in your bedroom. With precisely controllable water tank capacity for one cup of coffee, you can set the strength of your morning coffee easily. From 6 ounces to 12 ounces, pour the water according to your preferred taste.
If you wish you could carry your coffee wherever you go, this machine will make your wish come true. It is so lightweight and takes so little space that you can carry it with you on your trips. With the drip trays attached, you can place small shot cups. However, removing the tray will allow you to have coffee in a bigger cup or mug.
2. Keurig K15 Single Cup Coffee Maker
With a height and width of 11.1” and 7.5” respectively, it can easily fit into any kitchen. This compact and modern-looking coffee machine can perfectly brew your morning coffee within minutes.
- The machine can take 6 to 10 ounces of water every time to give you a bolder brew.
- It allows cups up to 5.2 inches of height when you remove the drip tray.
- This is an energy-efficient coffee maker that automatically shuts down when you are not using it.
- By pressing one button, you can have a nicely brewed coffee within 2 minutes only.
- It comes with a portable design and compact size so that you can place it in small spaces.
This Keurig single-cup coffee maker is capable of extracting freshly ground coffee with gentle pressure. You can pour the water according to your preference and control the strength of the coffee.
The hot water saturates the coffee powder and flows through the paper cup. As a result, get a cup of rich and full-flavored coffee to start the day with full energy. You can easily clean this machine without much effort or time, making it convenient for jobholders.
3. Keurig K-Classic Single Cup Coffee Maker
After much research and comparisons, we think this is the best Keurig coffee maker. Also, this is the only red Keurig single-cup coffee maker on the list. It is a small yet very powerful machine that can take the amount of water to make 3 cups of coffee one after another.
- The reservoir can hold up to 48 ounces of water to give you 3 perfect cups of coffee.
- This can quickly make coffee within a minute without decreasing the quality.
- It features a cleaning process which helps you to remove calcium deposits easily.
- To save power, the coffee maker comes with automatic shutdown technology when it is not in use.
- Removing the drip tray, you will be able to pour coffee into a maximum of 7.1 inches tall travel mugs.
Scaling up minerals in coffee machines is a problem faced by many customers. So, this one comes with an easy cleaning process where a solution can remove the scaling on the walls. As a result, the machine’s durability and reliability get increased.
That is the reason for its reputation and the love of thousands of customers. Its auto-off feature makes sure that it doesn’t waste power while you are not using it. On top of this compact coffee maker, you will see several LED indicators that will tell you what to do. Overall, its design and intuitive control option make it easy-to-use for everyone.
4. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Cup Coffee Maker
We love this coffee maker for its pod storage that can store up to 9 K-Cups and give you coffee instantly. This machine is so sleek that you can fit it almost anywhere in your kitchen.
- Its pod storage can store up to 9 K-Cup pods so that you don’t have to refill too often.
- The water tank storage can hold water up to 12 ounces for a single cup of coffee.
- Removing the drip tray, you will be able to place travel mugs up to 7 inches tall.
- For energy-efficient operation, it automatically shuts down when it is not in use.
- If you have a small space less than 5 inches, you can easily fit this single-cup coffee maker.
With a bit extra effort of getting milk, you can make cappuccino as it can only give you brewed coffee. If you badly need a machine for cappuccino or latte, you can check out our best espresso machine under $200 review.
The small water tank can hold 6 to 12 ounces of water at a time and brew one perfect cup of coffee. If you have a large travel mug, don’t worry because you can remove the drip tray and place the mug easily. Let’s know its key features and order this great-looking coffee maker.
5. Keurig K250 Single Cup Coffee Maker
Here, we have got a smart coffee maker with a lot of features and a 2” touch screen for quick controlling. With the options on the screen, you can set how strong the coffee will be and choose some other special beverage options.
- It is a quick coffee maker that can give you a strong brew within a minute.
- The automatic shut off technology saves power when it is not in use.
- Large travel mugs with 7.2 inches in height can be placed by removing the drip tray.
- You can use its 2 water filters and a bottle of descaling solution so that it can run for years without any problem.
- With 4 K-Cup storage and a water reservoir of 40 ounces, you will be able to have 4 cups of instant coffee.
Though the water reservoir can store water for several cups of coffee, you can set the volume each time. Also, this can prepare the coffee very fast, not taking longer than a minute.
The drip tray of this brewer catches on or two drops of coffee, keeping the surface clean. That tray is removable so that you can place bigger and taller mugs for more coffee. Overall, the performance and durability of this machine make it perfect for small offices. However, we have reviewed some of the best latte machines in the market for latte-lovers.
6. Keurig K-Elite Single Cup Coffee Maker
This is another smart Keurig single cup coffee maker that costs a little bit more than others. But the price is worth comparing its features and performance. Not only us but also thousands of customers vouch for this model.
- This smart coffee maker comes with temperature control and high-altitude features.
- With the auto on/off feature, it saves a lot of power by shutting down when you are not using it.
- The ICED button will give you a nicely brewed iced beverage without any hassle.
- To fit 7.2 inches tall travel mugs, you can easily remove its drip tray.
- The water tank capacity is 75 ounces, which will give you up to 8 cups of coffee before you have to refill.
This elite coffee maker can even make iced coffee along with pod coffee brews. You can control the strength of the coffee and only hot water with the buttons on top. Completing the whole process, this doesn’t take more than a minute to brew the coffee.
On the left side, it has a large capacity water tank so that you don’t need to refill too often. The tank is removable, making it convenient and easy to refill without spilling. With the drip tray, you can place a shot-sized cup and remove the tray for large mugs.
7. Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker
This amazing coffee maker from Sboly is another loved and reputed brewer in the market. In the small machine category, this one surely made a name along with some other models from Keurig.
- It comes with a self-cleaning feature, and you can easily clean it in a single press.
- The machine supports both K-Cup and ground coffee, and you can choose whatever you like.
- You can control the strength of the coffee with its easy measurement water reservoir.
- Its removable drip tray allows you to place larger cups and have more coffee.
- To maintain the perfect taste, the machine can give you up to 170-degrees of hot coffee.
It comes with all the necessary features for getting a perfect cup of coffee, but we love this one for a feature that you won’t find in other models. This machine has a button that activates its self-cleaning function.
As a result, keeping coffee makers clean and maintained properly has never been easier. However, you will also love its durable and reliable performance over the years. Before ordering one, please read the key features below to know what you are getting.
Why choose Keurig single cup coffee maker
For several reasons, we wanted Keurig single-serve coffee makers in our kitchens. Some of our colleagues love cappuccinos, and we reviewed the best cappuccino makers for them. If you are not sure why you might need a single-cup Keurig coffee machine, you should go through the points below.
- These coffee makers don’t take much space, which is perfect for small apartment owners. Also, small offices with 5 or 6 employees can get such coffee makers.
- You know that a lot of our homes have fewer members, and serving one cup of coffee at a time might be enough. This is also a great option for those with one or two persons in the house.
- On the other hand, these are lightweight and portable machines so that you can place them wherever you like and carry it with you on your trips.
- Operating these coffee machines and maintaining them from time to time is pretty easy and worry-free. They also come with a descaling cleaning system so that their longevity is increased.
- By pouring your preferred amount of water, you can easily control the strength of the coffee. Getting that freshly brewed coffee, you can add other elements for different tastes and flavors.
- These coffee makers don’t sit idly wasting energy, which is ensured by its auto-shutdown feature. When you are not using the machine, it goes to standby mode, saving electricity.
We think that those reasons will convince you to start using a Keurig single-serve coffee machine. They are reliable and last for years because of intelligent design and better build qualities. If you want to make a wise move, you should see our recommendations below.
Among all of the Keurig single-cup coffee makers, we like Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker the most because of its simplicity, features, and reliable performance. Thousands of customers trust this machine to start their day with perfectly brewed coffee. Also, it is affordable, and we want to recommend another one if you have a higher budget.
Get Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker, which is the smartest of them all with several control settings. Moreover, you can get iced coffee in this machine, and no other model on the list can do that.