Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus: At first impression, the Keurig mini and mini plus may look similar, but their features are not like you guessing, so it could confuse you to understand which one would be best for you.
Although similar in appearance, the Keurig Plus is better than the Keurig Mini due to some characteristic differences.
Keurig k-mini vs k-mini plus, both coffee machines are famous single-serving coffee makers based on user’s feedback and their functional features.
- Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus: Why Recently Users Consider Mini Plus?
- FAQs about Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus Coffee Maker
- Is the Keurig K-Mini Plus machine pod compatible?
- Are these Keurig coffee machines energy efficient?
- What height of the mug can be used in the Keurig K-Mini Plus machine?
- How many watts does a Keurig use (k mini vs k mini plus) to run?
- What components are used in the Keurig Mini Plus machine?
- Final Verdict
|Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker||Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker|
|Capacity: It comes with a single cup brewing capacity which can brew up to 6 to 10 ounces of fresh coffee at once||Capacity: Features a single cup brewing capacity that can brew a maximum of 6 to 10 oz fresh coffee at a stance.|
|Water Tank: Has an attached water tank with one cup capacity, needs refilling fresh water prior to every brewing session||Water Tank: The water tank is easily removable and has one cup of storage. You need to fill it out each time before brewing.|
|Travel Mug: Comes with a 7 inches removable large travel mug that fits the drip tray.||Travel Mug: It is also compatible with a 7 inches large travel mug inside the drip tray.|
|Power Efficiency: To save energy, it shuts off automatically after 90 seconds of inactivity after each brewing cups||Energy Efficiency: Appears with an automatic shut-off technology that turns off the brewer after 90 seconds of inactivity for energy saving.|
|Settings: Strong and light brewing, Auto On, Energy Saver, or Auto-Off.||Settings: Strong and light brewing, Auto On, Energy Saver or Auto-Off., Pod storage.|
|Power Consumption: It consumes a maximum power of 1425 watts.||Power Consumption: It consumes a maximum power of 1475 watts.|
Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus: Why Recently Users Consider Mini Plus?
Customers are confused about which coffee machine is more suitable for the customer in Keurig mini and Keurig mini plus.
Due to its functional features and quality, most users recommend using Keurig Mini Plus in their experience. The reasons why Keurig Mini Plus is more valuable is discussed below:
- The Keurig Mini Plus is ideal for coffee lovers because it will taste better than the Keurig Mini with a powerful, potent brew.
- Both coffee machines have reservoirs. The reservoir of the Keurig Mini Plus machine is removable which can easily be cleaned. On the other side, Keurig mini doesn’t offer such an advantage.
- If you consider the convenience of having more than one coffee pod at a time, then the Keurig Mini Plus is ideal for you, which comes with nine pod storage, while the Keurig Mini has no pod storage.
- Another difference between Keurig Mini vs Keurig Mini Plus is the travel mug compatibility. The Keurig Mini Plus machine can use travel mugs up to 7 inches long, which the Keurig Mini does not.
Compare Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus at a Glance
Since both the Keurig mini vs mini plus machines belong to the Keurig company, they have many features in common. The similar features of the Keurig mini vs mini plus machine are discussed below:
- Both the machines come with the Brew Indicator feature, which indicates whether the brew is ready after the machine is set up. Even the indicator will flash red to indicate whether the water in the machine is heated or not.
- Keurig mini vs mini plus Both single serves coffee makers come with a removable drip tray feature which is very helpful for quick cleaning.
- Keurig mini and mini plus are designed with an automatic turn-off programmable feature that shut down the brewer every 90 seconds after each brew.
- Keurig mini vs mini plus Both machines weigh less than 9 pounds, allowing you to enjoy freshly brewed coffee anywhere.
- The water holding capacity of the Keurig mini and mini plus are the same.
What is the difference between The Keurig mini and mini plus
The size of Keurig mini vs mini plus machines is almost the same. These small-sized machines are equipped with all the functional features to make delicious coffee. They are designed so that you can easily carry and use them in the car or anywhere.
The Keurig Mini Plus is ahead compared to the Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus because it has some additional features added to its design that help the user make the coffee of their choice more perfectly. Additional features of the Keurig Mini Plus include Water Reservoir removability, nine pod storage.
Brew quality is an important part of the Keurig coffee maker. Both Keurig Mini and Keurig Mini Plus provide the same brew quality for making delicious coffee. The Keurig Mini Plus machine has a brew-strength control system. That means that you can easily brew strong or light coffee by changing the brew strength in this machine.
On the other hand, if you just like light coffee, Keurig Mini is ideal for you, making the coffee a little watery.
Since both the Keurig Mini and Keurig Mini Plus are small, their water tank capacity is meager. So after every brew, the machines have to be refilled. But there is no reason to worry about it because the water reservoir can quickly fill it.
Another important issue, in this case, is the removability of the water tank. The water tank of the Keurig Mini Plus machine is removable, but the Keurig Mini does not have a removable tank. As a result, it is somewhat difficult to refill.
The pod storage feature is very effective for coffee lovers who are busy living their lives. Because of this feature, coffee is made directly from the machine when needed during busy times. This feature differs from the Keurig mini vs mini plus.
The Keurig Mini Plus comes with nine pod storage that is not included in the Keurig Mini. In this case, a pod needs to be inserted into the Keurig Mini every time you use it.
The brewer can serve the same size on both Keurig Mini and Keurig Mini Plus machines. Both machines can serve in 6,8, and 10 oz cups. However, the Keurig Mini Plus machine has a slight extra advantage, which is that it is also capable of serving 7-inch travel mugs and 12 0z cups.
Keurig k mini vs k mini plus Usability
Due to the small size of the machines, you can easily carry them anywhere. If you are a coffeeholic, then Keurig Mini Plus is more suitable for you, which brings all the necessary qualities.
This slim and small Keurig k mini or k mini plus can easily plug into your car. Its water tank is removable, making it easy to refill and wash after use. It also comes with nine pod storage to make it accessible at any time.
On the other hand, Keurig Mini Coffee Machine is also very simple, but its water tank is not as removable as Keurig Mini Plus. It also doesn’t have the same features as the Keurig Mini Plus due to its pod storage.
FAQs about Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus Coffee Maker
Is the Keurig K-Mini Plus machine pod compatible?
Yes, the pod is compatible with this coffee machine, and it only supports K-cup pods.
Are these Keurig coffee machines energy efficient?
Yes, these coffee machines have auto-shutdown features. Which automatically shuts off the machine at the end of work and saves electricity.
What height of the mug can be used in the Keurig K-Mini Plus machine?
In this machine, you can use travel mugs up to 7 inches long. But in this case, you have to take out the deep tray.
How many watts does a Keurig use (k mini vs k mini plus) to run?
Keurig mini vs mini plus Both the machines are about 1425 watts so it requires at least 1500 watts to run properly.
What components are used in the Keurig Mini Plus machine?
Most of these machines are also made of plastic. But in some places, stainless steel material is used. Stainless steel is used on the bottom and finish top handle of the Mini Plus.
Both Keurig mini vs mini plus machines provides exemplary service to make your favorite coffee. However, if you want to choose the appropriate one, we suggest using the Keurig Mini Plus. Because it comes with removable water tanks, travel mug compatibility, and a few other extra features that help make simple, versatile, and good coffee.
If you have any comments or experience about Keurig mini vs mini plus, you can share them in our comment box. Hopefully, the Keurig mini vs mini plus review will help you choose the right coffee machine.