Since there are different types of Breville Coffee Makers are available, so this may be confusing to you select the best Breville drip coffee makers.
This guide will help you, don’t worry! In terms of purchasing a product, your personal preference comes first. So tell me, what kind of Breville coffee maker do you want?
If you want the best overall then Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker is perfect.
And if you are looking for a user-friendly machine, Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker is the best.
You might be thinking about why are they best, here’s the answer –
What Made them the Best?
- The precise and adjustable temperature of Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker provides great taste rather than other coffee makers. It has 1650 power watts to provide you quick and best-brewed coffee.
- It has 6 different preset settings – when you set a preset, the machine will adjust the water temperature and brew time as well. Breville BDC450 has auto steep and release technology – this feature lets you set brew time so your coffee will be prepared automatically.
- This Breville has my brew settings that allow you to customize the parameters whether the coffee is floral, fruity, and so on. And the machine will automatically adjust the water temperature for the brew time.
- You will get 8 different settings from pre-ground coffee to brew coffee for the convenience of use, besides it has up to 12 cup carafe. Plus the coffee maker contains 1100 watts power and has 60-ounce water tank capacity.
- The LCD screen provides real-time feedback on the water level, strength selection, and so on. So you can check if you need to start or stop or which mode to use.
- Once you set the time, the machine will automatically start and brew coffee for you, moreover, it has pre brew temperature control. This feature reduces your stress from preparing coffee.
|Specifications||Best Overall – Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker||User-friendly – Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker|
|Editor’s rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Dimension||12.4 x 6.7 x 15.7 inches||12.5 x 8.5 x 16.3 inches|
|Power||1650 watts||1100 watts|
|Weight||3.15 lbs||16 pounds|
|Preset control||6 presets||8 presets|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty||1-year limited warranty|
|Price||Check BDC450 Price on Amazon||Check BDC650BSS Price on Amazon|
Top 7 Breville Drip Coffee Makers Reviews 2020
Jump to right section
- 1 Top 7 Breville Drip Coffee Makers Reviews 2020
- 1.1 1. Best Overall – Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker
- 1.2 2. User-friendly – Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker
- 1.3 3. Breville BDC400 Precision Brewer Drip Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
- 1.4 4. Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
- 1.5 5. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- 1.6 6. Breville BES870BSXL The Barista Express Coffee Machine
- 1.7 7. Breville-Nespresso USA Nespresso Creatista Coffee Espresso Machine
- 1.8 Verdict
- Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker – Best Overall
- Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker – User-friendly
- Breville BDC400 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
- Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
- Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Breville BES870BSXL The Barista Express Coffee Machine
- Breville-Nespresso USA Nespresso Creatista Coffee Espresso Machine
1. Best Overall – Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker
Enjoy the perfect coffee the way you love to drink it with its 6 unique brew modes. The machine includes strong, fast, gold, iced, cold brew and my brew presets and provides 1650 watts.
Breville BDC450 gives you a precise and adjustable temperature so you can get perfect coffee every time. You can select the optimized contact time from 3 different flow rates and the machine will provide you the best coffee.
The machine is featured with different customized parameters like flow rate, bloom time, and brew temperature. It has a dual filter basket that lets you brew the amount of coffee you want exactly to your desire.
You can press the steep and release technology: when you set this feature, the machine will automatically provide you the brewed coffee. Besides, it has a gold cup preset mode that adjusts the brew time and water temperature for you.
Breville BDC450 comes made with high-end stainless steel that gives the machine a longer lifespan. Moreover, the machine has a 1-year limited warranty – if there are any manufacturer defects, they will replace the machine.
- Comes with a thermal carafe.
- 6 presets.
- Different volumes.
- Customized coffee.
- Auto ‘Steep and Release’ Technology
- One-year limited warranty.
- A little pricey.
2. User-friendly – Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker
Breville bdc650bss grind control coffee maker provides 1100 power watts including 8 presets. This machine has an LCD screen and you can check real-time grind size, water level, strength selection, and other settings.
The water tank of this machine has a 60-ounce capacity, and the machine has different variable cup size options up to 12 cup carafe.
You can easily clean the drip tray as it is removable and fits tall cups including travel mugs. Before brewing coffee make sure the carafe is empty or else it will be overflowed.
This machine has an adjustable grinder and one of the best coffee makers for the household.
You can customize the grind size plus your coffee volume that will meet your taste. The machine can prepare aromatic best-flavored coffee.
Also, for the more balanced and full-flavored cup, the machine delivers stainless steel burrs.
Water capacity is very important for any coffee maker, this thing comes with a 60-ounce capacity. The programmable auto grinding feature makes your brewed coffee right at the time you want.
Remember, you cannot use distilled water, demineralized, or osmosis water in this machine.
This machine is made from high-end stainless steel, you can use this for years to come.
- Large water capacity.
- Easy to use and clean.
- 60-ounce water tank capacity.
- Pricey but it is worth paying.
3. Breville BDC400 Precision Brewer Drip Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Breville BDC400 comes with 1650 power watts, also, it includes automatic presets with customizable features. The machine offers 6 unique brewing modes.
The precise and adjustable temperature of this machine provides a unique taste. And the best thing is, the machine is capable of adjusting the water temperature and brew time.
You can set the auto time, once you set the time the machine will automatically on and make coffee for you – very convincing right? You can brew any volume you want since the machine has dual filter baskets.
My brew setting is another best part of this Breville BDC400 coffee maker since this lets the user prepare coffee as they want. You can create any design on your coffee with its frother.
The machine comes with some goodies that are very handy, such as – It includes a coffee spoon, cone filter basket insert, glass carafe, mesh basket, water hardness test strip, cleaning brush, and flat bottom basket filter paper pack (10-pieces).
You can expect this machine to last for years to come with a little care and maintenance.
- Automatic Presets and Customizable.
- Adjustable temperature.
- My brew settings.
- Handy Goodies.
- Not easy to clean.
4. Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
If you are looking for a Breville espresso coffee maker, this could be your choice.
This Breville espresso machine has automatic microfoam milk texturing and it adjusts the milk temperature and texture to meet your taste. You can drink Barista quality microfoam and you can be sure of this will enhance the taste of the coffee.
The heat-up time is very fast for this machine compared to other Breville machines – it takes 3 seconds to achieve the optimum extraction temperature.
Breville is specially designed for making espresso, and this helps to make a perfect espresso using the correct amount. The machine has a low-pressure pre-infusion feature that gradually increases the pressure to draw out the best flavor from the ground coffee for you.
This Breville espresso machine can last more than a decade if you take proper care. You can consider investing in this, though the price is a little high it is worth paying.
- Perfect balance taste for an espresso.
- 3 seconds heat up time.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion.
- It provides silky taste.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Not ideal for the beginners.
- Compatible with 120V.
5. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
Breville BES840XL/A is a very powerful and easy to use coffee maker, and it is another best Breville espresso coffee maker that you can review.
It has a total of 1700 watts power on which 1600 watts are used for the heating system. The machine has 61-ounces water tank capacity – it contains a stainless steel water coil that controls the water temperature.
The pre-infusion function of this coffee maker applies low water pressure while starting the machine that gently extracts the flavor.
Once the steam is the optimal espresso, the auto-purge function automatically will adjust the temperature.
You will get some handy accessories with this machine, these are – coffee scoop, cleaning disc & tablets, stainless steel jug, water filter with holder, single & dual wall filter baskets, and cleaning tool.
Compared to other Breville Coffee makers, this is a little pricey and made from the high-end materials. The users are satisfied with their purchase and claimed it is a durable machine.
So you can consider purchasing this if you are an espresso lover and need a Breville espresso coffee maker.
- Pre-infusion function.
- 1700 watts power.
- Automatic auto purge function.
- Comes with some handy goodies.
- Expensive than other standard Breville machines.
6. Breville BES870BSXL The Barista Express Coffee Machine
This is Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine – you can drink great tasty espresso from this machine within a minute.
Right before you prepare your espresso, you can grind the coffee beans, it has interchangeable filters and automatic operation properties so you can drink cafe-style coffee. The machine uses the right amount of coffee beans to make coffee.
The machine has precise PID temperature control technology that ensures the temperature stays at its optimum range while making coffee.
It contains 19-22 doses so that you get the full flavor from your coffee. Making a golden honey crema in this coffee maker is very simple. You can drink creamy and sweet coffee.
The best part of this coffee maker is – it has an automatic steam feature. You can see the velvety texture in the milk so you can drink your creamy coffee.
Double shot settings or preset settings let you customize your shot volume. When needed you can either increase or decrease the volume.
However, the machine has a built-in conical grinder that grinds only the amount you want. It is a durable Breville coffee maker and provides an affordable price.
We recommend you choose this as the users are also happy with this machine.
- 67 fluid ounce removable water tank.
- 15 bar Italian pump.
- Not ideal for home use.
- Not user-friendly.
7. Breville-Nespresso USA Nespresso Creatista Coffee Espresso Machine
Are you looking for the Breville single-serve coffee maker, this may be your choice.
Breville single-serve coffee maker offers delicious espresso whenever you want. Create your latter art at home with the attached milk frother the machine provides you.
You can add ice to the coffee if you want to drink cold coffee.
The machine lets you brew different single-serve coffee with just a touch of a button. It has Lungo (5 oz), Espresso (1.35 oz), and Ristretto (0.5 oz).
Not only espresso but also you can create different types of coffee drinks in this machine. Such as – cappuccino, flat white, and latte macchiatos.
The settings let you adjust the coffee volume, milk temperature, and take 3 seconds to mix them.
With the easy TFT LCD display, you can see what you are making.
The machine contains 11 different milk temperature settings, 55-76 Degrees, 8 texture level, and built-in milk frother.
Clean up is very simple since it includes a removable water tank.
However, the machine will last for a few years and come up with a 2-years full warranty.
- Easy to handle.
- LCD Screen.
- 2-years warranty.
- Fast heat up time.
- Capsules are not durable.
- Not ideal for the beginners.
Worldwide coffee is a very popular drink to the people – only a coffee lover can enjoy the best coffee and need the best coffee maker.
There are many Breville coffee makers available so it is tough to get the best one.
You can choose the Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker which is the best overall according to our choice. Or check the Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker – this will give you the best user experience.
Investing in a coffee maker is a very important decision, so we’d say before going to the market, do some research at home.
Find out what you want from your coffee maker, space, materials, what is your budget, etc. Once you find out these answers this makes it easier to get the best one for your needs.